Whoo, it’s almost Christmas! I love everything Christmas. The lights. The music. Buying gifts. And getting cards. And I imagine this year is going to be the bees-knees of Christmases because my reasons three:
- Parker is older this year and totally gets it. Well sorta. He at least knows that Santa says “ho ho ho” and that snowflakes make snowmen.
- We took professional Christmas photos this last weekend and they turned our straight up amazing (at least the one I saw did, we are eagerly waiting to see the rest).
- We are once again getting Tiny Prints cards.
This will be our third year working with Tiny Prints and I’m thrilled because there are some really amazing designs in their holiday card collection this year - Contemporary, Classic, Vintage, Full bleed photos, All That Glitters, Bold Expressions, Simply Chic, Woodland Wonder & The New Tradition. There are also some new trim options (square, rounded, bracket, ticket or scallop trim) which I think make their Christmas cards really unique and beautiful. We are always impressed with the quality and customer service we receive and we always get compliments on the Tiny Print cards we send out. This year it’s going to be really hard to pick which design we want because I honestly love them all!
Here are a few of my favorites:
1. I love that you can hang this one on the Christmas tree. What a neat new tradition to start!
2. I think this one is simply beautiful. Did you know you can get matching address labels and envelope liners to go with it as well? I am all about the matching.
3. This style is new this year and I love it! Clear cards, how cool is that?
4. Some of the Christmas pictures we took were in front of some beautiful snow-covered trees. This card would be perfect.
5. I love how simple this is one is. It describes Christmas in our house perfectly and I love the rounded edges.
All of Parker’s grandparents (and there is a lot) look forward to seeing our card each year and they also look forward to the photo gifts we come up with. Last year we made everyone a calender and it was a huge hit! I’m not sure what we are doing this year because there are so many photo gift options- mugs, iPad covers, personalized notepads .. the list goes on and on.
Are you excited to order some of your own Tiny Print products?! Well good news, I’m giving away a code for $50 on your total order at Tiny Prints (plus free shipping).
To enter the giveaway you only need to do one thing .. comment on this post and tell me what your favorite card is. Please only comment once. This giveaway will end November 27th at 12:00 am.
You can also follow me using the links on the left. You won’t get any extra entries but I’d give you a virtual high five.
**disclosure: in exchange for writing this post I will receive a promo code towards my own Tiny Prints cards. The opinions and context are 100% my own.**